Sunday, January 7, 2018

I can make you whole again


Hello my Friends. A lot of people ask me.. “what do you want your art to do, jack?” I want my art to fuck you up. I want my art to scare you senseless. I want my art to take your mind on a vacation from “Instagram” and “facebook” and show you the real fucking shit. Im talking about giving you a trip your mind won’t be able to recover from. I’m talking about a sort of metaphysical journey that creates a rift between your mind and your body that you will never be able to repair. Im talking astral birthright.



But most of all. I want my art to heal. I want to help you. but to help you. you have to follow me. I love you all but you must trust my wisdom before you see it.


A lot of people want me to define consciousness for them. The problem is you have to be ready to know what im talking about. You have to have bigger eyes to see the bigger truth. Im not talking about any of that third eye shit.  Im talking bigger eyes. Our eyes should be bigger, and that’s what I can give you if you trust me. and love me.
A pious Friend



Its a lot of pressure






I have a lot to work with here.


I have everything I need


Give me your mind.
I will make you whole.












No comments:

Post a Comment